For those that celebrate, I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving week with family!
Here in Dividend Town most of the week was spent with family, but we made some progress towards goals. Speaking of goals, check out the published goals for 2021. Mid-late December I'll publish next year goals and it will be off to the races.
Here's the progress made this week:
- Published a goals page
- With the exception of the real estate sector, the Dividend Town Screener is complete and ready to implement.
- No dividend income this week.
- Increased the Yield on cost 2bps to 3.15%.
- Acquired a few shares this week:
- 20 shares of $O at $69.70
- 15 shares of $CVS at $116.26
- 14 shares of $GLW at $39.25
- Growth metric
- Quality metric
- Dividend safety metric
- Moat metric
- 2nd opinion metric
- 4+ years of increasing dividends
- Has a Dividend Safety metric
|CDGR vs. DT Score|
|Dividend Yield vs. DT Score|