I've spent the last 2-3 weeks building out a version of a Screener for stocks. To be honest, most of that time was agonizing over what tools to use and how to get what I needed without breaking the bank. Without further ado, here are the tools of the trade:
- SimplySafe Dividends - $399 annually - I'm a HUGE fan of the website! It's incredibly simple to use, a quick view of your portfolio, has some great screeners and of course Dividend Safety Stock Ratings.
- Stock Rover - $200 - $250 annually - I've only played around for a week, but already this will be worth the investment. Screeners are top notch, as are the Research Reports. Tables and graphs are very dynamic and more opportunity to grow.
- Bloomberg - Currently on the promo billing, but top-notch reporting for business.
- OptionStrat - $180 annually (monthly version) - Top notch visualizations and makes options easy. Will be using for covered calls and puts for additional income.
- Schwab - Additional screeners.